Make your life easier—start preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures turn up. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service call from your County Line Mechanical LLC professional each year. This is important to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Our technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your AC, which can cut off airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter, don’t forget to uncover it. You can harm your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for big repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your County Line Mechanical LLC service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the County Line Mechanical LLC team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.