During the cold Reinholds months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when your furnace breaks down and turns out to be your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t happen in your home, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. Nonetheless, if it happens, a simple call to County Line Mechanical LLC will get you warm and comfortable quickly. We’ve got a few signs you should monitor for to help you determine if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before you are faced with an emergency repair job. Call County Line Mechanical LLC ASAP if you notice any of these complications:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace right away and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that creates a flame and don’t turn on your lights until your furnace can be inspected by an experienced HVAC professional or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re constantly turning up the thermostat, yet you remain cold, a furnace repair could be needed. While this could be a sign of a problem with your thermostat, it could also mean your furnace is not big enough for your space.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you notice a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s not the typical noise, it’s probably wise to schedule a repair.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re working your furnace as you usually do but recognize an increase in your energy bill, there are a variety of different problems you could be experiencing. Your qualified technician from County Line Mechanical LLC can determine what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running constantly, you could have a problem. It may be a something as small as an air filter problem or something as large as a motor problem. We’ll help you figure it out.
Now that you know how to identify when you need a furnace repair, call us and our team can help. If your furnace is operating fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call County Line Mechanical LLC at 717-216-0846 or book an appointment with us online.