Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a County Line Mechanical LLC technician. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system perform, keeping you comfy and cool all summer long. These regular services do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner running as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be sustained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are obtaining full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Reinholds are the worst time for an air conditioner to fail. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or maintenance in the middle of the season. Our technicians can find signals and pinpoint trouble for your air conditioner and caution you long before any issues surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its best, you could see a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be running correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Technicians will always examine these levels during an air conditioner service and adjust things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our pros will inspect that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outside or inside coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will make sure that all working parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our pros at County Line Mechanical LLC in Reinholds provide quality and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 717-216-0846.