There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Reinholds, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to consider annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees can help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your County Line Mechanical LLC expert drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few simple ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures dip in Reinholds. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the experts at County Line Mechanical LLC a call at 717-216-0846 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.