As springtime begins, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Reinholds? Even if your cooling unit is up-to-date or was running well last summer.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your system checked annually by a County Line Mechanical LLC professional can help spot minor issues before they turn into large meltdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service complicated internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your equipment can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can lead to higher energy use—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps identify little issues before they turn into big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully examine components and complete a cycle of AC performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into big troubles that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your equipment is open to early breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC service should include an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Full equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Today with County Line Mechanical LLC
This week is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our County Line Mechanical LLC pros a shout at 717-216-0846 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming service.