As springtime starts, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Reinholds? Even if your cooling equipment is recently installed or was operating just fine last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never expect to schedule any maintenance for it, such as getting new oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s a machine that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your unit inspected yearly by a County Line Mechanical LLC technician can help find little problems before they turn into major malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more prone to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can negatively lower your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a pro to maintain complicated internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect within your unit can push it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy use—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it last for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy expenses and over the long run, as you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps locate small troubles before they turn into large, pricey troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully inspect parts and complete a cycle of cooling performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to find problems before they become big issues that lead to an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure stress-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is well-prepared to provide worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect yearly maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your equipment is open to premature breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Overall system condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with County Line Mechanical LLC
Now is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our County Line Mechanical LLC pros a call at 717-216-0846 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your residence, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your next service.