While your Lennox® HVAC equipment isn’t able to speak to you, it does have a way to communicate a furnace error.
Its motherboard has double LED lights that can display a fault code. Depending on the malfunction, your furnace may display steady or flashing lights.
Though there are some simple furnace fixes you can take care of yourself, most services are best taken care of by experts. When your furnace will not kick on or give heated air, get in touch with County Line Mechanical LLC at 717-216-0846 for experienced furnace repair in Reinholds.
Our technicians will speedily detect and fix the malfunction, even if you don’t use a Lennox heater. We can repair any kinds or makes—and get the comfort reintroduced to your house without delay.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heater Mean?
Your furnace uses lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also uses this setup to let you know it’s operating like it should.
Regular heating includes:
- Concurrent slow flash—heater working like it should.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heating system is initiating the call for heat.
If you realize that one light blinking slowly and the other blinking quickly, your heating system might be having a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heating system is operating like it should. It indicates the flame sensing rod may be dirty or in the bad location on the burner. Contact us at 717-216-0846 for help.
Here are some of the most routine problems for Lennox heating systems.
Furnace Will Not Start
Here are many of the light arrangements you could see when your furnace will not or keep operating. Most of these errors need to be repaired by an expert, for instance from County Line Mechanical LLC.
- The pair of LED lights aren’t lit. This means your heater might not be receiving power. Check the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse has not triggered. Try resetting the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it immediately trips after a subsequent reset, leave the breaker alone and call us at 717-216-0846.
- An individual light is continuous and the other is blinking slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is probably not working right. The switch is a critical safety device that assists in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to repair this problem yourself.
- A single light is flickering fast and the other is blinking slowly. This often indicates power polarity has been transposed. Your heater may have a wiring fault that needs professional assistance from County Line Mechanical LLC.
- Both lights are blinking slowly. This signifies your heating system’s blower motor likely isn’t working. This part distributes warm air from the heater into your space. We can help in determining what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- A single light is blinking slowly and the other is flickering quickly. This indicates your heater could have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our professionals at 717-216-0846 for help.
- One light is blinking on, on and off while the other flashes on, off, on. This means there may be a problem with your HVAC system’s control board or wiring. County Line Mechanical LLC can pinpoint the error and take care of it.
- The pair of lights show alternating slow flickers. This means your HVAC system likely has a flame error. There may be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 717-216-0846 for support.
- An individual light flickers slowly while the other remains steady. This often indicates your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is open. The switch stops your heating system from getting too hot. Reach out to the specialists at County Line Mechanical LLC for support.
Furnace Blower Runs But No Heat
Here’s what could be wrong when you observe your heating system’s blower fan running, but you aren’t gaining any heat.
- The pair of lights display alternating quick flickers. This signifies your furnace ignitor may be broken. This component ignites gas in your heating system to produce heat and should be serviced by an expert from County Line Mechanical LLC.
Depend on Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to have your furnace fixed quickly, depend on the experts at County Line Mechanical LLC. Our pros will repair the fault without delay and have your space feeling relaxing again in a short time. Call us at 717-216-0846 or contact us online to request an appointment today.